Florida Auto Accident Attorney
Here are three things that are happening after your crash:
- The insurance companies are trying to get in touch with you to take your recorded statement from a script designed to steer the recorded statement their direction.
- The insurance companies are trying to get in touch with witnesses to steer their responses in the insurance company’s favor.
- Evidence at the scene is disappearing.
Here are three things that may also be happening after your crash:
- If your vehicle is damaged it can be altered or removed before it is properly documented.
- An insurance company tries to get you to sign off your case for a few dollars even though there is no reason to do so quickly. (There is only one reason to get you to sign off your claim.)
- You may be contacted by personal injury attorneys. It is both illegal and against Florida Bar Rules for an attorney—or anyone acting for them—to contact you within the first 30 days after a crash. Consider this about any attorney who contacts you before the 30 days.
So the bottom line is to get someone working for you just as soon as the insurance company is working against you. If you wait, valuable evidence in your case can be lost. When you come to our firm—or we come to you if you need—we begin working on your case immediately. You are not assigned a number at our firm. We represent people. We do not represent case files.
We are ready to help you now.